Saturday, August 2, 2008

happy, blissful, chipper, pleased, glad, joyous

I'm in a good mood today. Which is surprising, seeing as i only got 4 and 1/2 hours of sleep last night. Why the limited sleep? Well, because yesterday was friday night so of course i stayed out late and then this morning we had a work breakfast at 8. normally i'd wake up at 7:30 for something like that, but we had cleaning checks this morning and i had yet to clean up my room or the bathroom. so i got up at 6:30 to get everything done. Luckily i wasn't too tired. When i got home from the breakfast i took an hour nap and woke up feeling refreshed. Its such a good feeling. My favorite story from today was a conversation i had with a friend. The topic was about her saying i love you to her boyfriend. Somehow i took that topic and quickly and excitedly progressed their relationship to the "i have a one year old baby" stage. I got so excited for the baby's b-day party complete with cake in the face. haha. it was a good converstation! In other news, I was somewhat productive this afternoon which is good, but whats better is that i wasn't stressed! Now i'm at work, and i actually cataloged some music and although i still have an hour and a half left I'm feeling pretty good. I'll probably hit the wall with one hour remaining. We'll see though.

I wrote a blog about my birthday week extravaganza! but i want to add pictures from my camera so i will post it a little later.

until then, do as the singing fish say and "don't worry...be happy!"

5 comments:

alison said...

singing fish, eh? I always thought that was bob marley...

Anonymous said...

i must say- singing fish rock! :)

Elise said...

If this person you are talking about is who I think it is, she's totally dead. If I have to hear about good things that happen in her life via your blog (which is lovely by the way) she needs a good beating. :)

Sarah said...

i love reading your blog, kirsten! you are such a great writer, and i love hearing about what's going on in your life.

morg.johnson said...

You really are a good writer. Your blogs tell more than the words say. Lots of Love, Grandpa Johnson.