Saturday, August 23, 2008

its been a while

hello again. sorry its been so long. classes ended, i took finals, moved and then worked full time for a week. I would have loved to blog about all the exciting adventures involved, but i just didn't have time. or when i did.... i didn't have access to the internet. (my new house isn't fully equipped yet).

Speaking of the house... here is a picture of the outside. Yes, its a little ghetto but its gonna be great. Its pink.. how could it be anything less than great?!



Here is our living room. I'll post more pics of the inside when i get everything unpacked.



Yes its true, i have yet to finish unpacking. Instead i went to the driving range...



and to the county fair



and saw a rodeo.


I've been busy doing lots of other things as well. but these were the only pictures that i had.

In other news my very awesome younger brother got his mission call!! (this is him at his eagle scout last year). He is going to burn and sweat to death in Arizona. spanish speaking.

All in all I'm doing pretty good. :)

9 comments:

Rebecca Langham said...

golfing range?

Kirsten said...

whoops :) At least thats not as bad as what i called it the day we went. I called it a "driving cage" because brett and i were talking about going to the batting cages as well. Yikes...i promise i know what its called!

alison said...

You're hot. That's all I have to say.

Brittany and Robert Thistle said...

WOW!! How was your gulf swing? I be you were amazing! You are such a country woman! Your own little tracter! How cute!

Brittany and Robert Thistle said...

WOW!! How was your gulf swing? I be you were amazing! You are such a country woman! Your own little tracter! How cute!

Jess Gonzales said...

your house is so so cute! how about me and mike just live in the basement!!!??? I like pics they are nice!

Asenath said...

alright ARIZONA! which mission?

Dal said...

Where in Arizona? Ashleigh and Joe are living in scottsdale right now. Tell him Congrats for us! It sounds like you are living things up in ole Provo!

-Chels (your long lost cousin)

Laurel said...

We are in AZ, now too. But I hear David is headed farther south. Loving your pink house, BTW.