Sunday, July 20, 2008

TWO WHOLE WEEKS!

I just took a look at my blog and realized it has been two whole weeks, 14 days, since my last post. That makes me sad. I'm sure i've had profound thoughts and words of wisdom and pointless stories over the past two weeks that never made it on my blog. As my reader, i'm sure you're upset to. right?! good :) I guess i've just been super busy. I really don't know where the month of July has gone. But busy is good. I've been having my fair share of fun, so don't you worry.

Hopefully i'll schedule some good quality blogging time into my schedule this week. Until then, i'll leave you with a few things i'm excited for:

July 24th: yay for Utah and their insistence on celebrating this holiday. I'm just happy cause classes are canceled that day! And although the library is open, i managed to successfully avoid signing up for a shift.

July 25th: bonfire with mi amigos! Jess is coming back in town for the weekend and its time to party.

July 30th: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

party on!

3 comments:

chaela said...

sounds exciting!!! Yeah, I'm mad, but what can I do about it? It's almost your birthday!!

Love you Kirsten...can't wait for Fall!!

chae

Laurel said...

I'm here commenting so you know I'm around. I can't wait to read all about the exciting life of a college student. :) It brings me back....ah...I didn't know you had a blog, so now I will be checking in on you often.

Jess Gonzales said...

You and your schedules, I've always loved them! oh and this Brett singer guy is good as much as I have heard