Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Confessions of a procrastinating co-ed

So I realize that I haven't written in about a week. I wish I could use that as proof that i've been productive. Unfortunately I can not. I have been busy with end of the semester things, but I definitely haven't used my time the wisest. Well, I figure that as long as i am confessing to that, i might as well make a whole list of confessions. This should be fun....

  1. I schedule my time out to the hour, but i fill it with unnecessary things just so it looks like i'm busy
  2. i haven't done my laundry in... i actually don't know how long. Over a month, i'm sure. Don't fear though, i've scheduled it on my calendar for tomorrow morning
  3. Sometimes i wonder what i would look like pregnant. I know what clothes will and won't work when my belly starts to grow.
  4. I still haven't fixed the front light on my car (i promised rob i would do it on Saturday...)
  5. I am prideful when I see other people being too proud/stuck up. yes... I know this doesn't make me any better than them...
  6. I'm always comparing myself with other people. but only when I can find a reason to make myself better than them.
  7. i can't wait for the day when i can fall asleep in someone else's arms
  8. someone once called me a "heart-breaker".... i denied it, but they were right.
  9. when i realize a guy doesn't like me, i have to find a reason to be mad at them to get over them.
  10. I'm secretly a princess from a small exotic country and yes... that is why I'm so tan
I'm sure there are more, but a girl has to have some secrets :)

1 comment:

Elise said...

hehe... I know just what you mean about the pregnant clothes thing. I never realized I thought about it until just now though. Funny how that works. Also I completely understand the scheduling thing. I sure look busy but I don't always have much to prove what I did with my time.