Tuesday, May 13, 2008

boo hoo

I just found out that I will not be receiving the 300 dollar tax rebate check because my parents claimed me as a dependent. heres the kicker though... they won't receive an extra 300 for me because I'm over the age of 17. lame huh! no one gets my $300. I know i shouldn't complain because i have sufficient amounts of money and always have enough to meet my needs... but i REALLY wanted an extra 300 to go shopping with! (insert the famous kirsten whiny voice here) (need i remind you that i ALSO ended up owing taxes to oregon because they have a higher income tax EVEN though i pay sales tax here in utah all year)


grrr. boo to tax systems that are too difficult to figure out.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

that's totally not cool :( I don't think I get my $300 either... lame lame lame

Sarah said...

that stinks! switching between states is never fun for taxes. i'm glad i don't have to worry about tax stuff anymore - dave is really good at it. :)

Jess Gonzales said...

i like $300.