Sunday, June 15, 2008

its a bird... its a plane... nope its a blog!

Research has shown that there are two things that are significant in how successfully someone can learn something. be it in a class at school, at church or just a life lesson from our everyday experience. These two things are 1) a desire to learn and 2) an opportunity to reflect on the experience. I think the second one is HUGE! I was so thrilled to hear that research supports my love of blogging. I like to blog about what i think and what happens to me... and now i know that is beneficial for my learning! and heck, i'm all about learning those life lessons God has sent me here to learn.

That being said, I've been generating quite a few blogs over the last week or so. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to write them out as soon as i thought about them. And now I'm worried they will be less interesting. Since time has passed and I'm not as enthusiastic about it all, ya know? But... I still want to reflect and write about them all! And so i will. go ahead... call me crazy. Anyway, i digress.

In attempt to motivate me to write without risking a loss of enthusiasm i have created a game. And here is where you, my dear readers, can help. All you need to do is tell me which "blogs" i should take from the mental form to the written form and hopefully finally to the published form. Here are few of topics floating around in my head....

a kiss that actually meant something
i'm more than just a pretty face
Thoughts on traveling alone
the circle of life
there is no such thing as a free meal
a little rough around the edges
pics from brits wedding
head to head: youth summit vs efy
weddings = bad luck
Bandy-legged
hot-air balloons, parachutes and sunsets
ornery vs cranky


thats a good list to start off with! yes, i know some of them are vague, thats what keeps it interesting! please vote on which ones you'd like me to blog about first. remember... its a game! it will be fun! haha.

peace!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

they all sound interesting, so you'll have to blog them all, of course! but, if you want me to choose one to start with...i'd have to say the kiss that meant something one! i want to hear!

alison said...

how's about "bandy-legged" sounds...cool...

Jess Gonzales said...

huh i want to know what all of them mean so you should just write about all of them. but bandy-legged just sounds crazy so start with that one first. then the no free meal and then... yeah you get the idea!

Jessie said...

um, all of the above of course!!!