Saturday, June 28, 2008

Things that made me happy today.....

1) Seeing the beautiful flowers outside the library. I love love LOVE the black-eyed daisy's. I took a picture of one and changed my background on my phone.

2) Talking to my brother David online. He said "when there are people in you life that take care of you and make it good you better not mess it up." He also said that he recently learned that money doesn't make you happy. But that he is happy and he loves life. I love my brother so much and love seeing him grow up and learn and experience things!

3) Catching up with a guy from my freshman ward who just got home from his mish. He came over to visit and long story short it was interesting to see him again and reminisce about freshman year. Freshman year was SOO fun!

4) Thinking about my married friends. Marriage makes me happy! I talked to brit today and she is so cute as a newlywed. Also Steve, maria's hubby, joined our club wrote "the girls of 219 + rebecca" a mass email. It was hilarious and it makes me happy knowing my friends are so happy in love.

5) Eating my frozen grapes. and watching my friends reactions as they ate them. Tausha makes funny faces :) Of course frozen grapes are going to be COLD, thats why you let them defrost a little before eating them or be prepared for frozen-ness in your mouth.

6) Painting my nails... again. I've become quite the girly-girl with my nails recently. They are french tipped today. and they look good! if i do say so myself. I tried to take a picture with my phone, but it wasn't working. bummer.

7) Making lists! the end

4 comments:

Jessie said...

that is definitely some happiness! I love French tipped nails and I will for sure have to try frozen grapes. Who did you see from freshman ward??

Elise said...

Kirsten! Thank you so much for your happy list--today was a little rough and now I am thinking about what makes me happy. It definitely includes you! Thanks again for another uplifting blog. :) Oh and I would love to know who you saw too.

Kirsten said...

not sure if you guys will check this... but Nathan White came over to visit with tausha and I.

Maria said...

that was a really cute list. good work. it made happy (esp. the steve part. he is often on my list of things that make me happy daily too).